Dr. Edmond Hattaway, D.C.
Dr. Ed Hattaway’s first experience with chiropractic came after a high school football injury side-lined him in his junior year. After going to his family physician and going through the usual regimen of pain killers and muscle relaxers with no result, he was sent to an orthopedic specialist. According to the orthopedist, the x-ray didn’t show any clear problem that would cause the back pain and so a different pain pill and muscle relaxant was prescribed: Again, with no result.
His mother then took him to a chiropractor, who after a few visits, corrected the problem. This inspired Dr. Hattaway to pursue a career in chiropractic.
Upon graduating high school he attended Young Harris College and then University of West Georgia before going to Life University School of Chiropractic in Marietta, GA.
Upon graduating from chiropractic college, Dr. Hattaway opened his clinic in Douglasville, Georgia in November 1988.
Dr. Hattaway married his wife , Tera, in 1990. They have three children.
- Obtained Doctor of Chiropractic degree 1988, Life Chiropractic College
- University of West Georgia, pre-medical studies 1983-84
- Associate of Science, Young Harris College 1981-1983
Licensures & Certifications
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiner 1987
- Georgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners 1988
- Certified in Electrical Physiotherapeutic Modalities 2001